This is my personal blog and does not necessarily reflect the collective views of Hard Limits Press

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

News and the next Twisted Tree novel

The publishing company and I are doing a lot of exciting things in 2014.

We'll see if I'm going to be at Norwes and Wiscon this year. I'd like to go to DragonCon too, but that's quite an undertaking.

If you want to keep current with what's going on with me and with Hard Limits Press, consider liking us on Facebook. 

The next Twisted Tree novel should be out by Norwescon (Easter weekend). The Twisted Tree universe is a shared world that both Avery and I write in, and all of the books go together. I'll be posting a series info tab as soon as I figure out how so you know where the best place to dive in is.

You can find a first draft of the cover on the Facebook page as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment