This is my personal blog and does not necessarily reflect the collective views of Hard Limits Press

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Revision, it is me!

Time for one of these:


Project: Sacrificial Magic, the rewrite (it's only a working title. I swear I will think of something that does not involve the word magic)


New words written/reworked: 1,400


Things accomplished in fiction: Morphine is like a bad relationship. On the one hand you can't get enough. On the other it makes you want to puke.


Favorite thing of the day: "I got shot. Oh, and stabbed. I should think that would be evident."

Real life: Look, let's face it. My real life is pathetic. I sat at a coffee shop with a manuscript the size of a cinder block, trying to get my headache to go away by drinking straight shots of espresso one after the other. Because that's just how I roll.

How are you WIPS? Tell me tell me tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment