This is my personal blog and does not necessarily reflect the collective views of Hard Limits Press

Friday, August 27, 2010

cartoons 1, real life 0

I hope I am not the only one old enough to remember when Ren and Stimpy was on television, free and easily accessed by the young and impressionable. (if you had my parents, anyway)

My favorite episode was and still is Space Madness. (closely followed by the House of Next Tuesday) This is the episode where we get Ren's infamous ode to a bar of soap.

The point of this post, however, is that in the same episode Ren is shown with a tube connected to his head, through which his thoughts pass in unwholesome, pulsating chunks in to a memory bank for safe keeping and later viewing.

Anyone who has ever drafted the perfect query letter in their mind while falling asleep can understand how much I want one of those things.

In case you have to ask, it's gone now. It was so good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment